Pages

Friday, 22 June 2007

And thus, a blog was born...

Hello, blog. I'm going to write in you.

It has been a very boring morning. It's surprising how little there is to do here. In the past three hours, I've read the paper, set up four e-mail accounts, and made a list of the things to put on my weekly report. Yesterday, by this time, I had packed up and itemized all the videos in the storage room. Argh.

On the bright side, I did get an official phone today. Which means I can answer calls... yay. It makes me feel special. And hey, I am pretty lucky to have this job. Sweet pay, sweet hours, and definitely looks better on a resume than working at some shitty little restaurant. Office assistants ftw.

Sooo, after work, mom, dad and I are going to go out to dinner and look for jewellery. Prom is starting to feel insane! It doesn't seem like it's only three days away. Anyway, after that, I'm going to Steven's. Which is nice, since I haven't seen him, or anyone, since Saturday. I miss people.

I miss AS... I was thinking random adventures would be schweet next weekend, but then I realized that she'll be in Newfoundland then. Well, maybe I can still get TM and SG to do something. That'd be nice...

Anyway, I guess that's it for now.

Keep on rockin'.

No comments: