Pages

Sunday, 24 June 2007

Last day

Today was my last day at the library. It was fairly uneventful, as usual. I was working with Patrice, which was nice. If I'd had to choose someone to work with on the last day, it would have been either her or Barbara H. It's kind of sad to be done, but on the other hand, it's kind of exciting. That was the perfect job during the year, but I've kind of out grown it, it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

While I was there, I wrote over 1800 words on my screenplay. I was so pleased! This brings me up to over 17000 words... almost there! And I'm still over two days ahead, which is good, although I expect that from now on I'll be able to write enough every day. If not, I can finish up on Thursday when I've got the day off.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Last night I didn't really care at all, I just wanted it to be next Saturday so I could sleep, but now I'm really pumped. Everyone's going to be there! I love it when everyone's there, not just a few people. And they'll all look so nice... I'll look so nice! It's just going to be so great. Although they're calling for rain in the evening... blargh!

Oh blog, I have so many things I want to write in you! So many, many plans! After next week, when there aren't exciting things going on all the time, I'll have to start writing about stuff othere than the daily events. Yay!

No comments: