Pages

Friday, 22 June 2007

Sunshine Lollipops

Well, this afternoon was a little bit better. I went through the membership book and checked off the people who had paid... made some labels... organized some papers... actually wrote up my weekly report...

So at lunch time, there was this ridiculous thunderstorm. There were a few rumbles of thunder while I was still here at work. Boss and Co-worker are both scared of lightning, apparently, so that wasn't good. A few minutes after I got home, there was this huge crash of it, and then it started to RAIN. And I mean downpour. It was hailing too. My dog hid under the table. That lasted for about 15 minutes, and then it went back to gentle showers. Now it's bright and sunny. Crazy. Ah well, at least we didn't get the flash floods they were calling for.

It did, however, stop me from working on my screenplay. I got about 60 words before the lights started flickering and I decided to turn the computer off. Not cool. Especially since I won't get any done tomorrow. At least I was already ahead, anyway.

So, I just realized that tomorrow is the 23rd... stinky. I was looking forward to sleeping in, having a shower, and watching that movie I've had out from the library a week past its return date. But no, I have to go decorate from prom all day. Unless I do decide to be irresponsible and go to the Ami McKay reading instead. Still haven't made up my mind on that one.

Hmm. I seem to have so much to tell you right now! There's so many things that I want to write about, but I think I'll leave them until they actually happen. This will probably only last for a couple of weeks... then my brain will be empty and I'll only update every few weeks. Ah well.

No comments: