Pages

Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Odds and Ends

I honestly cannot believe that sleeping as much as I have been lately can possibly healthy. On Friday, I napped for an hour, for an hour and a half each on Saturday and Sunday, half an hour yesterday, and two and a half hours today. And it's not like I haven't been sleeping well or anything, I've had more than seven hours a night every night for the past week, except for last night where I only had six. It's kind of strange. I've been blaming my drowsiness on the crappy food and lack of exercise; I really hope that's all it is. I definitely have to start trying to be healthier about those things, though, and see if it makes me feel any better.

So, MZ added me on Facebook. Deep down, I realize that probably nothing will happen and I'll continue to feel the same lack of closure that I always have, but somehow it feels like it turned my whole world upside down. In fact, it almost made me feel sick to my stomach. I guess it's just a shock to realize that ghosts from your past are still alive.

For some reason today I decided that it would be a good idea to download Tales of Pirates onto my laptop. Why, I'm not sure. Because I really need another mode of procrastination? Pfft. Right.

Anyway. I am busy as a ...beaver? Yes? That is the saying, right? for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow night, Christmas dinner and improv. Friday I have my French final, then we are making a potluck, and in the evening I am going out to a Christmas Concert with my parents. Saturday and Sunday there are Christmassy things going on on campus. Monday, french project due. A week from tomorrow, oral exam, and then the position paper. Eek. Oh, and I also have to finish my D&D character (was going to do that today, may or may not happen...), and I promised SE that we could get together sometime this week and catch up/reminisce/whatever, and... for some reason it seemed like there was more? Maybe not. Eh.

No comments: