Pages

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

I had a really good day today, and I don't even feel guilty about it.

See, my plan was, get up early, go to breakfast, clean room, edit essay once, go to lunch, edit essay again, do French homework and FYP reading for Thursday, have a nap, go to dinner, edit essay, go to Study Snacks, fix essay, go to bed. I got as far as the lunch part. Then I decided that it would be a much better plan to go out with RC for the day and go to Clay Cafe and paint an AWESOME bowl shaped like a frog and run some errands and then spend two hours at dinner and get NOTHING done. And I don't even care. I had fun. Things will get done when they get done.

I can't believe I'm not stressed out right now. I have to finish this essay by tomorrow, find time to do French homework before 2:30 tomorrow, and read 200ish pages for Thursday, and I'm not stressed at all. It's weird.

Of course, I'll probably care a lot more when I get this essay back and don't have as good a mark on it as I would like. It's just hard to get used to not being smart. I really hate this.

Anyway, I'm going to go have a short nap, then do a spell check/format and head off to Study Snacks. :)

No comments: