Pages

Tuesday, 22 January 2008

So... tired...

I cannot stay awake lately. Seriously. This morning, I woke up at 8:15 and didn't get up until 8:30, and then I fell asleep again from 10:50 to 11:30. Seriously, I was barely out of bed for two hours, and I already went back to sleep? Not good. And I'm already starting ro feel like I could go for another nap. Especially considering that I was asleep by 12:30 last night, so that's pretty much a good eight hours. And it's not like I haven't been sleeping well other nights, either. I mean, okay, so I stayed until 4 am on Friday night, but every other day for the past two weeks or so, I've been asleep by 1, and every single day I've fallen asleep at some point through the day. I'm starting to think that this really isn't good.

Maybe it's just that I've been a little bit busy and stressed lately? I don't know, that could be it. This is an essay week, and the reading has been pretty heavy lately, plus actually having to do work in my French class this semester is adding to the burden. There's other things on my mind too, I've been meaning to write about them. Sometime in the next couple days, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was like that too for awhile.. like taking 2-3 naps a day and going to bed before 12. Then i started exercising again, which I hadn't been doing at ALL, as well as eating better, and BAM no more naps and a very awake girl who actually does her homework :)
So maybe you should try exercising a little?