Pages

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

I...

wonder where my roommate put my dishsoap

am disgusted and frustrated that the bathroom is still a mess from Monday night

have a mssive headache

don't feel like reading

can't believe we'res spending ANOTHER night doing absolutely nothing

am upset TM isn't visiting this week like he promised, but hopeful that he'll be in Halifax next year...

am actually quite a bit more upset about losing Chair of Bays than I'm letting on

am EXTREMELY frustrated by two friends

can't find ANYTHING to take as an elective next year

really don't feel like talking to my parents tonight, but there's not much I can do about because they said they were going to call

mostly just want to go to sleep and wake up next month sometime

wonder what happened to that excellent mood I was in yesterday

No comments: