Pages

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Tidbits

Our shower is broken. BROKEN. The shower. On a floor where 7 female university students live. Not exactly an ideal situation. And not getting fixed until Monday at the very earliest.

I'm tiiiiired. Guh!

So I totally went to see Horton Hears a Who today, which was totally awesome. There was also totally a character named Katie, who was totally exactly like me. She was all "in my world, everyone's a pony, and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies" and I was all "Yeah..."

I definitely called some random girl and yelled at her that I was CH's mother and that I wanted her to stop harassing him... and then I said that CH couldn't love, so he fired me from his soap opera, but then he called back to re-hire me. Life is so weird sometimes.

I STILL don't have courses picked out for Monday. Like, seriously. I mean, I've got most of it, I guess... I just have to pick which EMSP course to eliminate and then figure out the fucking elective... stupid electives... *grumble grumble grumble*

So this essay I'm writing about Carmen is pretty awesome, I have to say. Possibly my best one yet. So maybe... more than B+ ???

I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to pull of ScriptFrenzy this year. I can't believe they moved it to April! June works sooo much better. I think I'm going to go complain loudly on the message boards. Anyway, even if I do try to go for it, I have no idea what I could write about... ah well, I guess something will come to me, it seems to have worked before.

One of these days, I'm really going to write a real blog entry, I swear. Honestly!

No comments: