Pages

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Sorry for the long hiatus.

I'm back. Really. See, look? I'm right here.

I really don't have much of an excuse for the long break. Well, okay, excuses, I have plenty, reasons? Not so much. I was too depressed for a while, then too lazy, and lately, too busy/happy.

Things are going well, I don't know, I just don't have anything to write about. I was backwoods camping with friends, and went to the drive-in, and, I don't know, have a few other interesting things going on, but I just don't really feel like writing about any of that. I don't even have any angst to go on about. I only have one small piece of angst, but it's not internetable.

Anyway, I don't know. I just don't have anything interesting to say. I'll try to come up with something soon, and if not, then at least keep up with minor updates until something works itself out.

No comments: