Pages

Saturday, 16 August 2008

I don't read the script, the script reads me.

Tropic Thunder... was weird. I liked the concept of the movie. I don't think I actually liked the movie.

I was driving home, listening to Great Big Sea, and I realized how much I miss having the random sing-along-to-GBS parties in my room.

I cannot believe that summer is almost over!

I think this might actually have been the best summer of my life. I'm not even kidding.

I feel like Final Countdown is haunting me... it's actually quite bizzare how many people have referenced it and how many random places I've heard it playing in the past week. If I were one to believe in fate and signs and stuff (which I may or may not be, who knows?), I might take this as one. Or it could just be a weird coincidence.

I had the weirdest dream the other night... All sorts of crazy shit happened, but the weirdest part was the people... in one part of the dream, there would be someone I know, and then in another part it would be a character from Making Love, and in some other part it would just be a random dream person - but they were all the same person, somehow. And then there were other people, who were people I know, but... they weren't.

I kind of feel like that's how life is right now... people are just getting all confused, I know them but I don't know them, they're them but they're someone else, they're part of my life but they're not. I don't know.

Emotions are weird.

Speaking of which, I think I'm starting to fall for Making Love. The theory is just so easy to believe... it's all made up, it's all a lie! Maybe it's only believable because, in a weird sort of way, I want to believe it? "Love is the most subtle and insidious assault on free will known to man."

Two of the points in this post contradict each other. I'm not sure what to make of that. I think that's where a third of the above points comes in.

Have I mentioned lately that this week has been insane? I've just felt like I was going in a million directions all at once. I will be very glad to not have to go to work tomorrow morning.

Well, I guess it's this morning now, isn't it.

I wish Canada would man up and win something.

I think I might be going crazy. I keep thinking I see things out of the corners of my eyes, but when I turn to look, there's nothing there. Whenever I'm alone, I have random fits of laughter or crying. I swear, I'm losing it.

Bat shit insane.

No comments: