Pages

Wednesday, 20 August 2008

I just had a FYPiphany!!!

Immediately afterwards, I coined the term FYPiphany. I'm almost more pleased with that then I am with the actual FYPiphany.

So, yeah, I'm busy contemplating the relation between Darwin and Descartes, because somehow the whole "inherent perfection" thing didn't hit me until just now, so I'm just a little shell-shocked as I try to figure out what this means.

Okay, so maybe I didn't get to the actual FYPiphany yet. But I know that one's coming, it's just a matter of figuring out what it is. I think realizing that there's a FYPiphany to be had hits a lot harder than when you finally figure out what it means.

Also, I'm frustrated because I can't remember which Neoplatonist it was that said that philosophy and theology are the same, except that philosophy uses language and theology uses symbols. I was just skimming through my notes, but I couldn't find it, and I don't have the ambition at the moment to actually read through all of my Neoplatonist notes.

I think, maybe, that sometime, in the next few years, I'm going to figure out religion.

Maybe.

No comments: