Pages

Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Christmas Wish List

Clear and distinct ideas.
Freedom from necessitation.
Un beau conte de l'amour et la mort.
My heart's reasons that reason can't understand.
For you to throw your arms around my neck, and hold me tightly, into the ice age.
Goldenrod and the 4-H stone.
Gyges' ring.
The benefit of the clergy.
An escape from normalization.
Optimism.
A backyard mirror ball full of soul.
A feeling, which then grew into a quiet thought, which then turned into a quiet word, and then that word grew louder and louder, until it was a battle cry...
To talk like I've got nothing to lose, and don't dance with nobody else
Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
Ne pas avoir tort lorsque j'ai raison
A portrait from an engagement ring display
A Christmas Miracle.


Umm, so, guess the references? This is basically everything important from my life int he past 4 months, at least in terms of school and music and to some extent movies and even a little bit of social life, haha. Yayyy. I actually just want one thing for Christmas, but it's not anything anyone can get for me. I think I am going to get it, in the end, but certainly not in time for Christmas.

In case I don't post again before then... Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: