Pages

Saturday, 20 December 2008

I Feel So Gross

My body is just so thrown off.

The last few weeks of school sleep was pretty scarce. Then I came home on the 9th, a Tuesday. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights, I slept for 12, 11, and 10.5 hours, respectively. That brings us to a Friday night, when I only slept for 6 hours because a) I had a realization which led to a lot of worrying and b) my body is used to staying up all night on Fridays. Then, of course, I'm used to sleeping for 4-6 hours on Saturday and being ridiculously tired by Saturday night, so not having that threw me off some more. Sunday, I didn't eat anything until about 3 pm. Monday night, I only slept for five hours because I had a friend here. Tuesday, I ate an early lunch and didn't have dinner until almost 11 pm. Wednesday, I worked out for the first time in a month or so. Thursday, in the middle of the afternoon I felt like I was going to pass out, and then realized that I had not consumed any liquids that day. Friday, I ate ridiculous amounts of candy, had dinner around 10, and still, my body is in the habit of being up all night.

So basically, the reason my body isn't being very nice to me lately is because I haven't been very nice to it.

I really should get myself back on some sort of regular schedule so that I can potentially not feel like crap at some point in the near future. That would be nice.

A good start would be going to bed now. But... I want to go write the beginning of two or three blog posts so that I don't forget about them completely later, and I'm chatting with some people, and I want to revise my to do list to make it a little more realistic, and blah blah blah. I don't understand why I can spend all day doing nothing and then around 11 all of a sudden I have a bajillion things to do. It's ridiculous. RIDICULOUS.

No comments: