Pages

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Sharing some Music Love

Monster Boots - Razorlight

I love this song because it's so fun and energetic. And singable. :)
----------

Gotta Have You - The Weepies

There was about a week near the end of the summer where I just listened to this song on repeat over and over again. It's beautiful and emotional. If you haven't listened to The Weepies before, you should now.

----------

Ice Age - Pete Yorn

I would have to say that this is my current favourite song, and has been for the past month or so. I love everything about it. Pete Yorn is also someone you should go listen to right now. (And please ignore the fact that the video is Grey's Anatomy, yuck, it was just the only decent quality version of the song on YouTube).

----------

For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsalanti - Sufjan Stevens

I really love unique sound of this one - yes, even the horn section of yucky brass instruments.

----------

Prelude from Cello Suite No. 1 - J. S. Bach

This is one of those pieces that I heard a lot and loved, but never knew what it was until a few weeks ago when we listened to it in class one day.

----------

Samson - Regina Spektor

This song is so pretty, and yet powerful. And Regina Spektor is amazing.

----------

Lady Bird - Samaha

----------

If There's a Rocket Tie Me To It - Snow Patrol
Crack the Shutters - Snow Patrol

I'd forgotten how much I love Snow Patrol. I'm glad to have remembered. Both of these songs are beautiful.

----------

What Katie Did - The Libertines

Another fun song. Ignore the Kate Moss pictures. It's not actually about her, it's about heroin.

----------

Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers

The Killers are pretty hit and miss with me, I either really like or really hate most of their songs. This one, however, is a really like.

No comments: