Pages

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Spring Fever

A few days of nice weather, and I'm spun loopy.

The sky today is SO BLUE. I love that, I love it so much. It just makes me go all funny inside and want to fly and stuff, except not actually. It doesn't really make me want to fly, but I don't have language to describe what it actually feels like, so that's the closest I can get.

And then I realized that I LOVE the colour of yellow that certain classrooms are painted here. Like, that is really nice shade of yellow. I want to have a room in my house painted that colour when I grow up. It'll totally be the music/writing/reading room. It'll have lots of windows and a big square table made with light-coloured wood and a red leather couch. And I kind of that if I was going to do that and decorate one whole room in King's-style, I might as well stick in some open piping just to make it REALLY feel like home, but I think that might ruin the atmosphere, you know? Open piping is for bedrooms and hallways. So instead I'll just paint the ceiling blue. Like the sky.

I just want to dance and do cartwheels and go to the beach! The ocean. Hirtle's beach. And dance along the shore.

I'm so excited for summer, I want to have a picnic. I can't wait to walk barefoot through the grass.

I feel so alive and jumbly! I don't even know what to do with myself.

No comments: