Pages

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Happy Fairy Day!

Yup, it's that time of year again! A day to celebrate fairies! For more info on the holiday, see last year's post.

I was intending to write something fairy-related to celebrate the occasion, but I just didn't have the time/energy for it. I did draw a fairy, though, so that totally counts, right? Right. And I intend to watch Fairy Tale: A True Story later on, so I've got my celebrating covered.

I would like to go on a fairy hunt, but... I don't know where to go. I guess I just haven't gotten in tune with the city's magic yet, because I can't for the life of me figure out where the fairies hang out around here... at home it was just so obvious, you know? I guess I'll find them sooner or later.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy the holiday. Celebrate the magic! Befriend a fairy!

No comments: