Pages

Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Various and Sundry


I've finally got another job interview. Woohoo! I really really really want it to work out. I really want to be employed and have something to do with my time. And, ya know, have a source of income and not need to worry about money (as much). I think that it will still be good for me even if it doesn't pan out, though. After having sent out... oh, say, fortyish? applications in the past 3ish weeks and getting absolutely no response whatsoever, I was starting to feel like it was pointless and nothing would ever come of it. But now something has come of it, so even if it doesn't result in a job I think it will renew my motivation to keep trying.

JH has officially decided not to move in for the summer, which is kind of sad, 'cause I miss her. Another of our friends, AM, is subletting her room for the summer, which is neat. But she is actually employed and works all the time and we don't see her that much, but oh well. JH did come up to visit this weekend, which resulted in all of us doing things like going for a big long exploratory walk, and having a picnic at the park and the suchlike, which was all really really good. Not only were those things fun in and of themselves, but they've snapped LH and I out of our rut of not doing anything, so now I feel motivated and have been getting a whole bunch of stuff done. Yay!

I'm excited about life in general just now, but I don't really have much to say, so I guess I'll try to get in the habit of updating more frequently on more specific topics, rather than just the occassional overview.

No comments: