Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Mmhmm, indeed, yessirree.

Oh hey. Again.

Yeah, I've gotten lazy this summer, what can I say? I started writing an actual post the day after the last time I posted, but then I got bored of it and never finished it. And just now I wrote most of a post about Christmas gift ideas, but, uh, I'm going to hold off a bit before I publish that one. It'll give you something to look forward to in December, I guess?

Anyway, the mere fact that I'm busy thinking about Christmas gifts should tell you how all-over-the-place I am at the moment. 'Cause, you know, I could be looking for a part-time job, or trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing this weekend, or figuring out my courses for September or planning end-of-summer fun, or anything else at all, but no. I'm more concerned about friggin' Christmas gifts.

So... yeah... summer. I haven't really said much about it in a while. It's been good, mostly. In some ways I regret my decision to stay in the city for the summer. It was a good decision career-ally and independence-ly. But a bad decision financially and friends/fun/adventure-ly. Which is probably why when August hit I sort of freaked about the fact that I haven't had enough fun yet this summer, and have been working to fix that since then.

I don't really want to talk about the fun I've been having though, I don't know. I'd rather tell you that I cut my hair today, and I'm not sure whether or not I like it. Or that I saw District 9 last night and it was wonderful. And I've started going for morning runs. As in I started this morning. It hated and loved it. Staying up an hour later than normal and getting up an hour earlier than normal is a little brutal. But once I start going to bed at normal times, and my body adjusts to getting up at 6 instead of 7, I think it should be good. It's a good way to start the way, I just feel so much better and productive. Although since this was the first day I'd done it, that might just be a today thing and not a running thing. I guess we'll see how things go.

Also, I totally missed my second blogiversary, which is kind of sad. And looking back at last year's blogiversary post, I totally promised to write up a post explaining the name, and still haven't after over a year. Maybe I should do that soon. Maybe also update that little blogroll over on the side to reflect what blogs I'm actually reading these days, yeah? Yeah.

I guess that's it for now, I don't know, someday I'll have something to say, I'm sure. I'm sure.

More soon, much love!

No comments: