Pages

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Is it obvious to you I'm not making any sense, I like to do the things that make me happy

I'm going crazy.

I was actually looking forward to having the apartment to myself for a while. My subletter-roommate, AM, moved out two weeks ago, and my actual-roommate, JH, has yet to move in. My other actual-roommate, LH, left for a vacation last Thursday.

So I was on my own Thursday night. Friday I was at work all day, but then had friends around all weekend, and went home for Sunday night and went straight to work on Monday, and then saw friends that evening. So I've really only been by myself for Tuesday, yesterday, and today.

You wouldn't think three days would be enough time to get completely lonely and freak out at how dreadfully silent it is, even with music playing. But apparently it is.

Fortunately, I only have to survive it a little longer. I think friends are visiting tomorrow afternoon, and then a bunch of us are going to the drive-in in the evening, and then I'm going home for the rest of the long weekend. I expect JH should move in sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, and LH will get back on Wednesday. So I should survive. One would hope.

I'm finding it really lame that I have to work until the last day before class. Before I was all "pshh, whatevs, more money" but now I just want a break! Tough luck, I suppose.

I have such an odd collection of feelings regarding the upcoming school year. On the one hand, I feel like I want more summer because this summer hasn't been as good as last summer and I want more time to do stuff. But I think really, even though last summer was amazing, it was probably too good. I mean, last year this time I was bawling my eyes out because I didn't want to go back to school, so at least I'm not doing that any more. I'm nervous about how different things are going to be this year, in a lot of ways, but also excited. I don't know. I guess I'll just need to wait and see.

Also, I haven't written anything in my positivity journal since mid-June. I guess writing down all the small positive things every day isn't something you feel the need to do when you're happy enough anyway?

Oh, and I updated my blogroll. Yay current ready things!

I have post half-formed in my head, hopefully this one will actually make it to a completed form!

There are a lot of things bouncing around in my head at the moment, but I don't really know which ones to share or what to say about them, so I think I'm going to leave it at this for the time being.

No comments: