Pages

Monday, 30 November 2009

Day the Last

Today is the final day of NaBloPoMo. I did it! Huzzah.

So the quality of posts wasn't consistently great, but, on the other hand, I did write a few good ones. And if I hadn't been posting every day I probably would have posted about 5 pieces of filler and no good ones, so probably a win over all?

I wish the people who run these monthly challenge things would smarten up and do them during the summer. Like, the first year of ScriptFrenzy, when it was in June, that was so ideal. And then they changed it to April. And this is in November. And NaNoWriMo is in November. What the heck? Even September and January would be decent months, if you absolutely couldn't do summer. The world is just so anti-student.

Also, apparently grocery stores in the city don't sell Christmas trees. Um, what? At home, all the grocery stores sell Christmas trees. You don't buy them there, mind you, but they sure as heck sell them. But our local Sobeys doesn't have any, and Superstore had four that were too big an "weren't getting any more, we're amazed we even have those ones, we never sell real trees." Boo, hiss. So where does one buy a tree in the city, then? Hmph.

Ah well, we've still got two weeks to figure it out.

Anyway, now that I don't have to post every day, I'll be taking a break for a bit - two papers due and three exams to write, all on Thursday, so I'm going to go panic and freak out, because I am nowhere near being prepared for such a thing.

Much love, more soon(ish).

No comments: