Pages

Thursday, 5 November 2009

NaBloPoMo!

So I discovered, after a very tiny bit of looking (yeah, one google search, whatevs), that there is indeed a thing called NaBloPoMo (national blog posting month) and that although you can do it whenever, November is a common time to do it. Apparently I am on top of these fads without even knowing it!

On a related note to things that happen in the month of November and have acronyms and involve writing... if this blog post/day thing works out for me, I'm going to have to do a word count on all of them and see what it is. Maybe I could actually handle NaNoWriMo or ScriptFrenzy during university. Maybe? I would like to.

Anyway, today's post is more of a post for the sake of posting than a post for the sake of saying something. I have things to say, I swear! It's just... I'm so tired. I'm done. The past three weeks have been crazy busy for me, and my personal life is getting pretty stressful lately and yesterday was just the end of my energy. I am burnt out.

So a boring post for tonight. I think I need to get into the habit of posting in the morning, when I usually feel a) more energetic and b) more positive. And then you can actually read some of my more interesting and coherent thoughts instead of just this jumble of mess I usually force on you. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

It's also No-Shave November. So many commitments...