Pages

Thursday, 12 November 2009

Oh, my love, it was a funny little thing

Another quick post today, sorry. I just don't have the time or the energy or the focus for anything more substantial. Something better tomorrow, I PROMISE.

If it makes you feel any better, I started to write out something funny that happened today, but by the time I gave all the context, and it was sort of one of those things that you need to be able to hear the expressions in the voice... just wasn't funny in that format. Sorry.

So that I'm not leaving you with nothing, though, here's a youtube video of a song I like. It's called "Bridges and Balloons" by the Decemberists. It is apparently a cover, and the original was done by Joanna Newson, but I've never heard her version or even heard of her, and I love the Decemberists, so this is the version you're getting. Enjoy!

No comments: