Pages

Thursday, 26 November 2009

One step forward...

I finally feel remotivated. I'm not sure whether it was that I got bored enough to start working again, stressed enough to start working again, or if finally giving in to my cravings for greasy food was just the kick start I needed, but one way or another I'm starting to make some progress on one of the many papers due in the very near future.

In other news, our dishwasher has stopped working. I know that I lived most of my life in a house that didn't have a dishwasher, and I know that many many many people in the world have way worse problems. But damn, it sucks. Doesn't it know that it's installed in an apartment full of university students with exams around the corner? We've got no time for dishwashing, dear machine, that's supposed to be your job!

A week from today I have two papers due and write three exams. Freakin' out.

No comments: