Pages

Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Allow me to elaborate...

I love my parents' cooking. I love baking all day. I love electric blankets. I love the smell of the wood room. I love the eleven and a half foot tall Christmas tree. I love the millions of Christmas decorations that we have. I love my advent calendar. I love snuggling with my cat. I love playing with my cat. I love the skylight. I love seeing trees, and I really love seeing stars. I love driving. I love not hearing traffic all day long. I love the smell of the air. I love worrying less about eating a specific thing before it goes bad, and not eating the same leftovers three days in a row, and having all the food I'm used to in the fridge. I love the Christmas dishes. I love snuggling up on the couch with a blanket. I love the large picture window.

I love home.

No comments: