Pages

Saturday, 5 December 2009

Best of 2009: Night Out

Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?


I don't do nights out very often. I'm just more of a stay-in sort of person. Going out tends to be loud, and expensive, and crowded; and then at the end of the night you always have that cold and tired walk home (probably in uncomfortable shoes, too!).

However, I am occasionally persuaded to go out, and sometimes it ends up being a pretty good time. This Halloween, one of my roommates and I went out to a pub just down the road. We saw the Mellotones play - a local jazz/funk cover band. They are absolutely excellent. We had the most wonderful time dancing the night away. It was an absolutely stellar night.

No comments: