Pages

Thursday, 31 December 2009

Goodbye, 2009!

Well, there you have it. Another year very soon to be gone.

2009 was a pretty good year, all in all. I haven't done anything too exciting, I don't feel like anything really earth-shattering or soul-stirring has happened. But I was generally happy most of the time, and that's about all that matters.

I really feel like I should have more to say about 2009. It was a year that started with excitement and hope and change, and that actually happened to a certain extent. I guess I already wrote about that here, so I just don't want to repeat myself.

How's about this: here is my year in blog posts. Probably not really an accurate representation of the year, but the best I'm going to give you.

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:
(The good parts of May didn't get blogged. It was actually one of the better months!)

June:
(and employment!)

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:

And that's that. Tomorrow: Resolutions!

I'm having some friends in tonight to ring in the new year, and since they're arriving in about an hour, I should start getting myself ready.

Happy New Year!

No comments: