Pages

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Some cheese with that whine?

No interest in today's Best of 2009 topic (It's "article," I don't really read a lot of articles, and have neither the time nor the energy to write a satirical post about how important and influential the article "the" was for me this year. For the record, I did consider it, so I get some points, yeah?). Anyway, so instead of that, I'm whining. Yay.

I want:

-freshly-baked gingerbread cookies
-apple cider
-chocolate mint sticks
-a decadent breakfast
-to go dancing
-to be done this bloody semester already
-for today to be as quick and painless as possible (I have a paper due first class, three in-class exams, then finishing another paper that's due tomorrow)
-a pillow that is less flat
-hugs, lots of hugs. Not enough hugs going on in my life lately.
-ideas of what to give people for Christmas
-a Christmas tree!
-the abillty to transcribe piano music from listening to it
-singing skillz

No comments: