Pages

Friday, 15 January 2010

A New Look!

Hey look, I changed my layout.

Okay, so changes are not that substantial, but I'm still pleased with them. It's a little simpler, and I like the colours a little better. Made some changes to the side bar, and also updated my blogger profile. I'm pleased. I also always feel proud of myself for knowing just enough html to be able to do all the things I want to do. Also, this means item #62, reformat blog, can be crossed off of my 101 in 1001 list.

Other news on that front: Started item #30, cook 10 new dishes tonight, by making stew in the slow cooker. I've helped mom peel/chop vegetables for stew before, but never dealt with the meat and seasonings and all that stuff. It was too watery, so next time I'll have to remember to add less water, but it tasted good!

Last week went to see the Mello-tones, my favourite soul/funk cover band, with one of my roommates, so that counts toward item #36, go to 5 concerts/musical shows.

In other life news... I don't know. Classes are going well. I'm applying for some jobs and stuff. Had lots of fun times with friends last weekend. Moving into a new (as yet unfound) apartment as of May, with a trade-off of one roommate. Realized that I really love being busy. May have developed sleeping problems. That's about it.

No comments: