Pages

Sunday, 7 February 2010

Honest Scrap


I was tagged a couple of days ago by Johnny Pez for the "Honest Scrap Award," which means that I'm now supposed to reveal 10 little-known facts about myself, and then tag 7 more unsuspecting fools to do the same thing. So here we go with the facts:

1. As a kid I was in gymnastics and majorettes; I won the "Miss Friendship" award in majorettes.
2. At the end of first year I considered transferring schools and becoming a math major (I'm glad I didn't).
3. I have only left the Atlantic Provinces 3 times in my life.
4. I don't actually like movies that much most of the time; I tend to get bored.
5. I hate quitting anything, even down to finishing reading a book that's really awful.
6. When I think about my future, all I know for sure is that I want to have a pumpkin patch.
7. It makes me sad to think that someday my cell phone will break or get lost or something, and I will never again be able to buy a basic phone that just makes phone calls and sends text messages and almost nothing else.
8. I hate cold showers more than probably anything else.
9. I'm not that crazy about being outside unless the weather is really nice (or really bad, actually).
10. I drink an absurd amount of water; probably above 4 litres a day.

As for blogs I'm tagging, the only blogfriend I have who posts on a regular basis (aside from Johnny Pez, who I'm not going to retag) is Loud. So I tag him, and anyone else who feels like doing it.

No comments: