Pages

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Happy Pi Day!

Today is March 14 (3.14), known to all nerds as Pi Day. Generally celebrated by eating pie.

So yesterday I made pie crust in preparation for the festivities.

Last night, however, I had pie nightmares. Three times in a row, I dreamt that I baked a pie. But I screwed it up somehow. I'm not sure what I did, but I screwed that pie up really really badly. I messed that pie up so much that I ruined all pie, everywhere, forever. Seriously. My pie was so bad that it corrupted the essence of pie-ness and no one anywhere would ever be able to bake a decent pie again.

Then mobs started coming after me. They were very, very angry that I had deprived them of their pie-eating pleasures. This woke me up.

Three times.

This pie had better turn out well. Just sayin'.

No comments: