Pages

Thursday, 18 March 2010

Oh, me.

I think I'm broken.

Things I did tonight:

Read Facebook messages from May when things were wonderful.

Watched videos from first year when things were good.

Read sad emails from the boy I should have dated in high school.

Read MSN chat logs with the boy I never gave the chance he deserved.

Read MSN chat logs with the one I passed him over for.

All of these made me feel almost nothing. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it's good that I don't miss the past. But I wanted to make them fill the emptiness I felt today.

In one of those chat logs, a year and a half ago I told someone that "everything's a huge mess, but it's kind of okay." I think the only thing that's changed is that I would take out the "huge."

Nice to know I've made some progress.

No comments: