Pages

Monday, 31 May 2010

May 101 in 1001 Update

On my trip to Newfoundland I was finally on a plane, completing #5. Travel somewhere by plane OR by train (Yes, this was technically in April, I have been lax in updating). On Victoria Day I conquered #83. Find a swimable lake/beach in the Halifax area (and go there!). And then this weekend I accomplished #72. Spend an afternoon in a coffee shop.

I also made some progress on a few other goals, such as #60. Buy flowers just because 3 times, and #27. Read/listen to 30 (non-school) books, as well as a couple of others.

This brings me to a total of 13 completed. The 101 tasks in 1001 days works out to 3/month + 2 extra. I've realized that I have 5 that can't be considered done until the end anyway, so that covers the 2 extra, so I just need to do 3/month. Since May is my 5th month, I am a little bit behind, yes. I have well over a quarter of the remaining items in progress though, plus some that are so vaguely in progress that I'm not even counting them as being officially in progress yet. Which makes up for more than 2 complete things, I'm pretty sure.

No comments: