Pages

Monday, 1 November 2010

It is November.

November means it's going to be National Blog Posting Month again.

I did this last year and it was... well, it was. I did it, although there were a lot of filler posts, which was kind of unfortunate. It did, however, make me get out some things I'd been meaning to write, but hadn't yet, and probably wouldn't have if I hadn't made myself write every day.

So I'm jumping back on it for another go. November promises to be pretty stressful, so it's entirely possible that a lot of posts around the middle and the end of the month will just be whiny, but hopefully I'll be able to refrain from that. We'll see.

The other thing about it being November, is that it's cold. Really cold. I am displeased.

1 comment:

RobynRenee said...

Just stopped by to say good luck with NaBloPoMo!! Saw your blog on the blogroll and the name intrigued me :)