Pages

Monday, 15 November 2010

Project

I want to have a project.

Not like a lame-o boring old school project, but a personal happy hobby type project. Something to pick away at when I have a little bit of spare time instead of just wasting it on the internet. Also, something that will make me feel accomplished and successful when I've finished it.

Something along the lines of restoring an old car, except less expensive and more interesting, or doing a jigsaw puzzle, but more exciting and complicated.

I suppose I could get back at my knitting and maybe actually finish the sweater I've been working on before I finish my undergrad. Or find some other craft supplies so I can get at some sewing projects I've been wanting to make... Okay, so I could have a project, I'm just not motivated enough to get started on them, I guess. I should get on that.

No comments: