Pages

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Reverb 10

Today is the last day of November, which means the end of this edition of NaBloPoMo. I feel like I did a lot of whining and posting of random videos, but I guess there were a few decent posts in there, so it probably wasn't entirely a waste of time. Okay, actually, looking back through the month's posts, not that bad. I kind of forgot that I wrote mostly actual posts for the first half of the month. The first half of the month seems like so long ago now.

As I alluded to a few days ago, I am taking on another daily-posting challenge for the month of December. Last year in December I participated sporadically in the Best of 2009, which was a challenge which involved a daily prompt where you were supposed to write about the best [insert prompt here] of the year.

This year, Gwen Bell, who created the Best of 2009 challenge, has teamed up with some other folks to expand the project into a bigger and better one called Reverb 10. The point of this project is to "reflect on this year & manifest what's next." I usually reflect quite a bit on the past year anyway, regardless of whether or not I'm participating in something like this. I don't do as well with manifesting, and the way I've been feeling lately is that I could do with some manifesting, so I'm kind of excited about that aspect of it.

Stay tuned for my first Reverb 10 post tomorrow!

No comments: