Pages

Friday, 10 December 2010

Wisdom

What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

I really struggled with this prompt. Not because I doubt I have wisdom, but simply because I don't feel as though I've made a lot of decisions. On the day-to-day level, sure, but I don't feel like I can cite my wisest decision being the time I decided to have falafel for supper instead of spaghetti, or something like that.

In terms of major life decisions, the only one I really made was to probably go to law school, and I'd really rather not judge the wisdom of that until it actually has played out.

Basically, I have no answer. This one's got me stumped.

2 comments:

Bob D. said...

Never underestimate the significance of eating falafel! You might have choked on a piece of spaghetti had you chosen to eat that! Think about it... :o)

Just goofin'. Good luck with law school, and have a great weekend!

gnomesque said...

Hahaha, good point; I have no idea how different my life had been if only I'd eaten that spaghetti.

Thanks for the kinds words, and you have a great weekend too!