Pages

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

101 in 1001: The Last Update

I have removed the tab for my 101 in 1001 list from where it used to live in the bar beneath the banner.

As I mentioned a while ago, I was beginning to lose interest in quite a few of the items on my list.  Part of this is because I foolishly put a number of things on the list that were just things I had to do anyway.  Part of it is because I ran out of ideas and begin perusing other peoples lists, which led to adding 10 or 15 things which seemed really interesting at the time, but quickly lost my interest.  Part of it is because I am wishy-washy and ever-changing, and many of the things I thought I wanted to do a year ago no longer spark any interest in my life.

The list served its purpose while it lasted, but it's time for it to go.  It hasn't been updated in months.  I can't even remember the last time I opened the excel version of it to update it for my personal records.  It's done.

There are a few things on the list that I still want to accomplish, but they'll get done.  Several of the smaller ones have made their way into my New Year's Resolutions, and several of the larger ones have made it onto my Life List.  Eventually, I will accomplish all of the things that it is important for me to accomplish.

For now, I'm going to forge ahead with my New Year's Resolutions, which, so far, I am only failing a little bit (there's this one about junk food...), and slowly make my way toward my life goals.

No comments: